Occasional Contributor

Linda Davies presented sheets tonight with David Venable.  At the end, he acted like he was trying to cheer her up? He said something about no tears. Is she leaving the Q?  Hope that is not the case. She is really a class act.

Honored Contributor

her father passed away a few days before christmas.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I always liked the way she presents her items. Calm, clear and concise. 
She has had a lot of loss, her husband years back when she presented for a clothing line. I can not think of the name of it.  God Bless her 🙏

Honored Contributor

Yes, she was and is very classy like a couple of those hosts over on HSN.

Her and Mary Beth seemed to have a friendship that was genuine.

No flakey glasses, dancing around, going off the subject, primping for the cameras, etc.  Professional, precise, sticking to the business at hand.

Respected Contributor

@godi wrote:

She has had a lot of loss, her husband years back when she presented for a clothing line. I can not think of the name of it.  God Bless her 🙏

@godi: She used to represent the Liz Claiborne clothing line. I miss it, wish QVC would bring it back. 

Respected Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@godi wrote:

@godi: She used to represent the Liz Claiborne clothing line. I miss it, wish QVC would bring it back. 

I liked the Liz line as well. I think it is sold else where.

I am sorry to hear about her father. It is hard to lose a loved one anytime but the holidays make it see more poignant..the association I think. 

Linda has the most beautiful hair. I always admire it when she is on.

Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@godi wrote:

And before that she was a rep for Modern Soul clothing line here at the Q years ago.

Contributor

I think she is so classy.  She used to present the clothing line Modern Soul prior to Liz Claiborne

Honored Contributor

Re: Linda Davies?

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45

ty. for letting us know..so sorry to hear this.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Re: Linda Davies?

[ Edited ]

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@godi wrote:

I do too, the only place is at JC Penney's but it's just not the same!  I always loved Liz Claiborne!

Sorry to hear about her mother!