Esteemed Contributor

Lifeisgood....I Can NOT FIND y o u.

I am seeing your HEART but cannot locate you. That's nothing new, though...come back. Were you with us on SHOW's post? 

That's the cutest avatar...yours and betteb's +++++about 1,000 others too. 

NAES

Honored Contributor

Re: Lifeisgood....I Can NOT FIND y o u.

@NAES1 wrote:

I am seeing your HEART but cannot locate you. That's nothing new, though...come back. Were you with us on SHOW's post? 

That's the cutest avatar...yours and betteb's +++++about 1,000 others too. 

NAES

Ok NAES.....I know I'm not the one you are paging (lifeisgood)      she hangs out mostly on Among Friends.  Had a wonderful phone conversation with her earlier.  What a sweetheart of a person......... 

By the way, she does have my e-mail address, and you can tell her I said it was ok for her to give it to you......she also has my p hone number, and if you want that she can give that to you too. 

She did tell me she reads all over the place to see what is going  on.......

Got your lovely post on the other thread, and you are so comforting in how you speak.....  I'll not say anything over there since I'm responding on here.  But know that it means a lot to me to know that so many folks are praying for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lifeisgood....I Can NOT FIND y o u.

...ah, thank you SHOWME so very much. I am thrilled that you caught that  H E L P. I am doing rather well on the new system at about 90% but am having some problems (not that challeging, though) to go back in finding exactly where I left off 8 hours from THE last to 2 minutes. I have great intervention in instructions from dooBdoo, but somehow the notifications, for me, under mu name do not always bring up or direct me to another forums. I, too am all over the boards...minus sports, cooking or the home "stuff". I will get the info. and go from there. We sure do have a lot of love for you. Many great posters. AND, I sense the sincere ones. One of my best virtues is my long term memory, even from 3.5 years ago. Patience and common sense would follow closely. 

I', working on placing a ..whoa photo.. but someone told me -'be careful with Adobe Flash' (??) I will have to go step by step to have trust for this. However, with a personal 'E" mail I can send and call. Very cautious] in whom I trust. I would click on an emote but those come out as a print of words. I will be there -thinking of you for the inf. /Opdivo.

_____>here's a big heart smile (*`_`*)  best I could do , haaHAH!

_Naes