Esteemed Contributor

Re: Licking the grocery store ice cream

@tansy wrote:

Is this a separate incident or the same one that’s in an older thread?

@tansy-This is a 2nd thread on the same incident in Community Chat.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Now there are copycats.  One couple put their hands into the container of ice cream and another one was licking it.  Very immature and disgusting and they should be arrested and spend some time in jail to think about their little prank that is not funny.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@MorningLover 

The disrespect in our country is out of control.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They have identified both of them and I don’t think they are going to just walk free...I heard the licker could get up to 20 yrs if they pushed for maximum penalty...but I doubt they will. The plastic seals, or covers, can easily be pulled back and replaced...so seems like no ice cream is actually tamper-proof as long as you have disgusting people determined to do something like that.

Esteemed Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@hopi 

Saw the video of this Grande child and had no idea who the he!! she was when I saw it. Her stupidity involved a donut or some kind of baked good. Don't remember if she licked it, or took a bite, then put it back. Did she ever get charged with anything? Probably not, she is a celebrity to some, I guess.

@hckynut 

Reminiscent of the Olympic swimmer who said he was robbed. Then Kim K created an incident where said she was robbed, in foreign countries where false reports don't seem to have impact.

Then Jessie Smollet files a report and Chicago is spending tons of money trying to redeem themselves when the investigation was not properly executed. The major problem is that serious crimes arenot being addressed, unless you are wealthy.   Sorry.... I digress.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hopi wrote:
Then Kim K created an incident where said she was robbed, in foreign countries where false reports don't seem to have impact.

@hopi 

???  She was robbed.

I think even the original haters who started the rumor are now

admitting it was a robbery. Didn’t get the memo?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JaneMarple wrote:

People without any morals behave this way.

Sociopaths behave this way.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~