Super Contributor

Re: Liam the Vionic guy and their shoes?

I think any man with an accent looks better than he really does.... if Liam did not have the accent her would look like a man that needs a hair cut and needs to wash his hair.....

firemen and police men look good in their uniforms even if they are not really good looking as well.

Respected Contributor

He is a good looking guy but the scruffy, unkempt look doesn't do it for me. He would clean up nice.

Valued Contributor

He's a nice looking man but he would be better looking if he took a bath, shaved and washed his hair. He also needs to get rid of those hideous orange pants.

Respected Contributor

Just peeked at his FB page....huba, huba....he is lookin' fine in that white shirt. I like his Christmas decorations too.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Super Contributor

On 1/5/2015 Shorty2U said:

Thank you for the replies. I may buy a pair of Vionics this year. Maybe I should start w the slippers? And yep, he's a cutie :-)

shorty, went online and got a pair of the slippers (yoi, the black with white polka dots) and it was amazing as soon as I put them on. they're quite garish, but the support is so much more-so than the sandals. if you want to 'get started' I suggest to anyone a pair of the slippers or the inserts (got the 3/4 inserts and they''re wonderful)

Esteemed Contributor

Not my type.. And his accent sounds very muddled to me ..Don't care for the products he brings to QVC. I liked Birkenstocks much better.

Honored Contributor

On 1/5/2015 brii said:

I have a couplepairs of their sandals. ive been wanting to try the slippers.

he is very good looking.

brii, i dont own the shoes, but do own the slippers. once i got them on i never wanted to take them off! it is so much better than walking barefoot! i started with a black pair about 2 years ago and then picked up this past years TSV in the black and the purple. i dont even have any foot problems but they do feel really nice on the feet and give a lot of support.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

On 1/4/2015 baker said:

The shoes do not work for me, but I do watch his shows and think he is a great looking guy. I thought when he first came to the Q I saw a wedding band, but he's missing it now.

I noticed the wedding band too, then he switched it to his middle finger (wonder what significance that had). Now it is gone.

I don't watch his presentations often because I don't like the foot measuring thing over and over again.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

On 1/5/2015 MathisFan said:

He's a nice looking man but he would be better looking if he took a bath, shaved and washed his hair. He also needs to get rid of those hideous orange pants.

I cannot comment whether or not he needs a bath, but I do not care for the facial hair. I've never seen the orange pants.

I bought a pair of Vionic sandals from Zulily for a fraction of the retail price. They were okay.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks again for the replies. Seems to me most who have the Vionics love them. As far as his scruffy look, I think he looks good scruffy or not (lol).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles