Esteemed Contributor

Liam the Vionic guy and their shoes?

Who else thinks that Liam the Vionic guy is so good looking? And he's really nice, love his Aussie accent. If Im flipping channels and hes on I listen. Anyway- I found his facebook page. He has on a white shirt and jeans on the Christmas Eve pic he posted. (Not to sound weird but the pic left me speechless..lol. and Im never speechless!).

AND who has bought the Vionics? I always think of getting a pair of the sneakers or the more stylish ones but never have yet.

I don't have bad feet but I have a bad back and wonder how the shoes are if you bought them?

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

Re: Liam the Vionic guy and their shoes?

The shoes do not work for me, but I do watch his shows and think he is a great looking guy. I thought when he first came to the Q I saw a wedding band, but he's missing it now.

Honored Contributor

i only own the vionic slippers.....or house shoes.......i have three pair and i absolutley LOVE them. the are so comfortable. once you start using them you wont want to be barefoot! i never thought i would spend that much on ""slippers"" but they are totally worth it.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I don't care for the scruffy unkept look. As soon as I see the Vionic guys I dive for the remote because I don't like the shoes either.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Liam is cute! I have two pairs of sandals from this line, and wish they had some boots I liked for the cooler months. I really just like their sandals....don't care for clog-type footwear.

Respected Contributor

I agree with you shorty, I think he's pretty cute !! ......oh, and I have a couple pairs of the vionics and I feel they really do help relieve plantar fasciitis.
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for the replies. I may buy a pair of Vionics this year. Maybe I should start w the slippers? And yep, he's a cutie :-)

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I like Vionic shoes, although I only have a pair or two. I'm impressed, however, that the Vionic TSV of the other day will be delivered to me tomorrow……in blue hombre! Vionics feel good on my feet.

Honored Contributor

I have a couplepairs of their sandals. ive been wanting to try the slippers.

he is very good looking.

Honored Contributor

I love Vionics and have many pair, but I also have the foot conditions that the shoes are made for. Can't comment on how they are for people with normal, healthy feet.

I too think Liam is good-looking, but I don't think grungy is attractive. If he cut his hair just a little, restyled it and left off the greasy hair product, he would be gorgeous.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all