Honored Contributor

Yeah, apparently they now live on the ends of my fingers and make every effort to sabotage me as I type.   Terrible little critters!

Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

I'm going to be bashed for this one. 

Grumpy gnomes | Etsy

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Letter Gnomes

[ Edited ]
@Lucky charm wrote:

Just reading the *Advice* thread and the gnome gotcha again.

Anonymouse.Woman LOL

This mouse thing reminds of shopping with my daughter at Trader Joe's--a store known for their creative hand drawn signs to draw attention to new products. 

I heard my daughter laughing out loud and when I looked to see what was so funny she pointed to sign that read ~

New! Mouse Pâté!

Granted what we actually saw looked pretty disgusting but I'd take what was actually Truffle Mousse Pâté over Mouse Pâté any day. I can't believe the person who made the sign didn't question why TJ's was selling a product they apparently believed was made of mice. Smiley Very Happy

Over 80 of the Best Trader Joe's Keto Foods - Shop Our List | Hip2Keto

ps @Cakers My daughter and I had so much fun with all the Bernie memes. They were so cute!

Trusted Contributor

Yes!  Those darn gnomes! I put an exclamation point after my topic heading and it came out with a 1 instead. 

Honored Contributor

I thought it was my fault.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

This thread makes me feel better. More often than not, after I hit "post" I find errors in whatever I have written.

Honored Contributor

I'm beginning to see more and more posts with this issue.  I also noticed tonight that when I hit "Reply" the reply space is very narrow and then widens into the regular size.

We all can't be terrible tipists typists and spillers.spoilers spellers.  LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor
I notice extra or missing letters after I finish typing if I am using my iPad, but not if on my MacBook Air.