Valued Contributor

Re: Let's Tell Annabellethecat we miss her !!

[ Edited ]

@Azcowgirl ...  not the same without her !!  She adds sooo much to just about every topic and I always enjoy her humor and her wonderful don't take yourself so seriously attitude ...  she would be a great "Ann Landers" for those of us old enough to remember her and her influence years ago, her humor and good advice ...  Annabellethecat would make a great Ann Landers ...  now I feel sooooo bad from her post she has no QVC, no soaps and lousy WiFi ...  I know how attached I am to my TV and iPad ...  I'd be doing a little double time at rehab !!  Hurry back Annabelle !! 

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Annabellethecat,  I'm throwing my good wishes in the ring along with all the others...hope you are getting better and better each day.  Looking forward to seeing you back on the boards soon.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

@Graciesmom

I know, I'd go bonkers. I need one new knee, but I'm going to delay the inevitable as loooong as possible.

Annabellethecat is such a cutie. The very first time I read a post of hers I thought....this gal is one talented writer (:

Honored Contributor

Image result for we miss you meme

Hope you are healing up nicely!  Hang in there!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Image result for speedy recovery images

Honored Contributor

I guess I somehow missed the fact that you were having surgery @Annabellethecat66! Hope you are progressing well and can be back with us very soon!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Graciesmom@Mominohio@meallen616@Preds@AzcowgirlLadies, I put an update on our Annebelle in Among Friends.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Hope she is doing well.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Get well soon, Annabelle!  We miss you--

Respected Contributor

Checking in to see if you were back. Hope to hear from you soon!