Super Contributor

Re: Let's Share Our Happy Place

My happy place: hiking in Glacier National Park on a cool fall day!

Honored Contributor

I live in my happy place...a small New England town, and I walk in the farmland areas and the apple orchards daily. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

My happy place is just being at home -- reading a book, watching tv, taking a walk, working in the yard, etc.

Respected Contributor

My beach place on one of the barrier islands off the west coast of Florida. I'm going there this week. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Valued Contributor

If the skys the limit, Four Seasons Maui!

My runner up would be St John, USVI. 

Departing Hawaii is a hard thing to do, I've been fortunate to have been there, but I still cry leaving. Every single time!

Respected Contributor

Right here, right now. As Dorothy said, there's no place like home.

Honored Contributor

I'm afraid I'm another one whose happy place is at home.  Like this morning, curled up in bed reading a book with two of my three cats curled up purring beside me.  I had a cup of tea and nothing to disturb me for over an hour.

Anywhere my cats are, is my happy place.  I hate being away from them, even overnight.

Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21   Bless your heart Heart such a beautiful response ~ it brought tears to my eyes!

I'm sure your mom was very proud of her loving, sensitive daughter!

My happy place would be Martha's Vineyard ~ any time, any temperature : )

Honored Contributor

The beach! Preferably in the middle of summer, although I will gladly welcome the opportunity to go any time of the year!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

So far, all my favorite destinations have been mentioned: Maui, Dublin, Sanibel, Oahu.   I was married in Maui. Went to Ireland for graduation and visited Sanibel many times because my hobby was collecting seashells.