Honored Contributor

Re: Lester Holt is a Grandpa!

Lester's a gent. That is good news!  Beautiful baby, and I love the name "Henry".

It must be the moon or something, news people having babies all over!  Cutie Rich Lowery and wife had a baby boy yesterday....

Honored Contributor

Hi @esmerelda yes it's true as it's on several sites including the Today Show.  Hope you are doing well my friend, please stay safe!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

I would normally post this in the TV and Movies forum but I thought we could all use some good news right now.  Welcome to the world baby (and gorgeous) Henry!:

Baby boy joy: Lester Holt welcomed his first grandchild Henry on Tuesday night (Lester and Carol above with Henry)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4862380/Lester-Holt-grandpa-baby-boy-Henry.html

@momtochloe

Congrats to Lester .... looking at the photo, though, his daughter doesn't look anything like him!  JMO

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44  Good morning.  I believe the lady in this photo with Lester is his wife Carol.  In the article, they have more photos, including one with the whole family.Cat Very Happy  Blessings to all!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

I would normally post this in the TV and Movies forum but I thought we could all use some good news right now.  Welcome to the world baby (and gorgeous) Henry!:

Baby boy joy: Lester Holt welcomed his first grandchild Henry on Tuesday night (Lester and Carol above with Henry)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4862380/Lester-Holt-grandpa-baby-boy-Henry.html

@momtochloe

Congrats to Lester .... looking at the photo, though, his daughter doesn't look anything like him!  JMO

That is Lester's wife in the photo holding the baby.

It is Lester's son who is the father.