Honored Contributor

Lena McElwain, former QVC host on Shawn's show today

She is obviously now a rep for Kathleen Kirkwood undergarments. I had forgotten how beautiful she is . . . she looks like a model. She said she would be back later with the product, I don't know which show.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Super Contributor

Re: Lena McElwain, former QVC host on Shawn's show today

Lena was a host when I began watching QVC. I had forgotten all about her, but do remember what a beauty she was then! Am I right that she left b/c she decided to stay at home with her little ones, one of which she had recently given birth to?
Honored Contributor

On 5/16/2014 gig2750 said: Lena was a host when I began watching QVC. I had forgotten all about her, but do remember what a beauty she was then! Am I right that she left b/c she decided to stay at home with her little ones, one of which she had recently given birth to?

Yes, that was the reason given. I would guess her children are quite a bit older now and she is looking to getting back to work. I used to get her mixed up with Leah. Lena was very laid back and probably not a pushy enough salesperson for the Q.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

I remember Lena! I hope I get a chance to see her on QVC. It's nice to see former hosts every now and then.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Valued Contributor

I really liked Lena! Will keep an eye out for her today. Thanks for letting us know.

Respected Contributor

I thought she left because her husband had been transferred? They had a lovely home in PA.

Nice to see her back!

Honored Contributor

I hope I catch her next time. She is a doll.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor

Both Lena and Leah are pretty ladies! Can't believe so many years have passed since Lena was a host!
Regular Contributor

She's GORGEOUS!!!! Good to see her.
Honored Contributor

On 5/16/2014 LyndaGee said:

I thought she left because her husband had been transferred? They had a lovely home in PA.

Nice to see her back!

They did move but they've been back in Pa for awhile.