Honored Contributor

Len Goodman Not Judging On Dancing With the Stars This Season

Although he may make an appearance on the show.  I like him as a judge and do not like Julianne.  The show won't be the same without him.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/19/entertainment/len-goodman-leaving-dancing-with-stars-dwts-feat/index.h...

Respected Contributor

Re: Len Goodman Not Judging On Dancing With the Stars This Season

I like Julianne just fine, but I will miss Len. Either way, I love DWTS & can't wait for the new season.

Honored Contributor

First, I think it is a huge conflict of interest for Julianne to judge a show where her brother is a contestant.  Second, the woman talks too much - she drives me batty and talks so much that often they run out of time for all the judges to talk, because she ran her mouth for so long!

Respected Contributor

I love to watch DWTS....will be hard to beat last years dancers.  I like Julianne; she's cute and is a dancer and knows the style in the dance moves.   She's a fair judge.  And as for Len retiring...he might as well do something else...take a world cruise and see the world.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm really going to miss Len!...I think he, Carrie and Bruno are great together and complement each other so very well...I don't really care for Julianne as a Judge and agree with others that she presents a "conflict of interest"!

I love this show and am looking forward to the new Season!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

Bruno drives me nuts...he has to over act all the time, and ugg  how he talks, and talks, and talks,...it is like it is all about him.   I have to shut off the sound when he talks.  It is that uncomfortable for me to listen to him going on and on and on.   Someone needs to tell him it is not about him....it is about the dancers.   I vote Bruno off the show.....get someone new.   

Esteemed Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow...Oh No!...Bruno is hilarious and I love his dramatics!...I will admit that he goes overboard at times with some things that he says; however, overall, he adds a lot of energy and exuberance to the judging panel!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

Wildflowers, Nope Bruno drives me nuts.  I want someone with class.  Len has class.   Get someone fun and modern even would work.   But not Bruno.  

Honored Contributor

I'll miss Len -  he's sort of the Simon Cowell for DWTS.  Not in personality, but he's the one who seems most totally honest to the dance world somehow.  I just hope his leaving doesn't mean the show slides in quality the way Idol did.

Honored Contributor

Julianne needs to go. Conflict of interest,  Len was the best judge on there. I hope they don't get another former DWTS  pro dancer on the show, as the new judge.