Trusted Contributor

Legitimate jobs working from home?

Does anybody have one of these types of jobs? I know there are a lot of scams out there trying to get people to work from home. Can anyone recommend a legitimate companies and what type of jobs there are? Thanks!
Honored Contributor

Re: Legitimate jobs working from home?

Amazon

Esteemed Contributor

HSN I believe and maybe QVC (not sure) have work from home jobs.  You have to check the job boards to see the ones for HSN.

*Call Tyrone*
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I know perricone  and other companies have work from home consultants.  How great is that?  Some of the Perricone reps have been there for years.  I am sure they get return clients.  They train you , and you have to have certain qualifications in the home to qualify. 

Esteemed Contributor

If you have teaching credentials, there is on-line instruction offered to most grade levels these days.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for your suggestions!

Respected Contributor

I know someone who works from home doing bookings/customer service for a large cruise company.  All of her training and testing was 100% from home as well.

Respected Contributor

I took early retirement from the publishing world and do freelance writing when I feel like accepting an assignment.  I am enjoying free time so much that I want to do very little these days, I have to admit! 

Trusted Contributor

That sounds like it might be a fun job!

Esteemed Contributor

I've worked at home with the last two insurance companies that I worked for.  They both started off in the office, then it was offered to only a few.   I'm still doing it.

I just saw a work at home offered on Indeed dot com for scheduling for a hospital. It had 90 days training on site, also had to be flexible to go to some other sites as needed.