Super Contributor

Rest in Peace.

She led quite a life. I really don't know too much about her only that she's Jackie Kennedy Onassis' sister. They didn't always get along, there seemed to be a lot of tension.

Honored Contributor

What style. What a full life.

An era almost gone by.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

A good read

The Fabulous Bouvier Sisters: The Tragic and Glamorous Lives of Jackie and Lee

Respected Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

A good read

The Fabulous Bouvier Sisters: The Tragic and Glamorous Lives of Jackie and Lee

It was a fascinating read, made me totally change my opinion about this family.

Honored Contributor

She certainly lived an interesting life.  

Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

If you are interested, the book "Janet, Jackie and Lee" is a very good read.  The book is interesting even if it were about three people you had never heard of.

Thanks for the recommendation @Sooner .

RIP Lee.

Honored Contributor

Her funeral will be next Monday morning at New York's Church of St. Thomas More, the same place where the memorial mass was held for JFK Jr, and his wife, Carolyn.  It will be a funeral, not a memorial, because "she was so private and elegant."  It is by invitation only and her surviving child, Tina, will attend.  No word on whether niece Carolyn Kennedy Schlossberg will attend.

lee with carolyn.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

If you are interested, the book "Janet, Jackie and Lee" is a very good read.  The book is interesting even if it were about three people you had never heard of.

Your so right @Sooner it was an excellent book, I just flew through it I could not put it down.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."