Super Contributor

Re: Leanne Beardon, World Traveler Found Today. RIP

On 2/14/2014 Jannabelle said: The family said the transition seemed to have left her very anxious and stressed..........my thoughts were maybe it wasn't the transition but something else, it does not make sense to me that the transition would cause great anxiety.

Transition from and to what exactly? Seemed anxious and stressed, and the excuse is a transition? I'm with you Jannabelle. I think something else was/is going on.

Valued Contributor

On 2/14/2014 ive been framed said:
On 2/14/2014 Jannabelle said: The family said the transition seemed to have left her very anxious and stressed..........my thoughts were maybe it wasn't the transition but something else, it does not make sense to me that the transition would cause great anxiety.

Transition from and to what exactly? Seemed anxious and stressed, and the excuse is a transition? I'm with you Jannabelle. I think something else was/is going on.

They had traveled the world for two years and were going to settle down,,,,,that would be a adjustment for sure, but high anxiety and stressed?
Respected Contributor

On 2/14/2014 Jannabelle said:
On 2/14/2014 ive been framed said:

They had traveled the world for two years and were going to settle down,,,,,that would be a adjustment for sure, but high anxiety and stressed?
They both had job interviews lined up and supposedly had let a house already. I think in Colorado. One could argue that she was stressed that they wouldn't get work.
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Super Contributor

Then every person she has been with or talked to should be interviewed ( I'm sure they are) to see what they can say about her demeanor since returning. Someone other than family could shed light on what she was going through. Besides, if a member of my family or a friend was under such stress I would know. 'specially after such a trip meaning I'd naturally be asking her all about it when she got back. Surely she had a lot to tell someone.