Honored Contributor

Re: Leah williams...Great host

Yes, she's a class act.

Respected Contributor

Leah has always been a favorite of mine.....so professional and personable....good sense of humor, knows how to deal with the unexpected with great class (for those who remember "THAT" phone call!)..always gives great detail of whatever item she is presenting.  

As others have said, a true Class Act!

Honored Contributor

I agree!! Leah is my favorite host on QVC because she is lovely, positive, kind, friendly and gracious -- and she explains the products so clearly and well. I'm glad she's keeping her soft, curly haired look, which is so pretty on her. Leah's AM Style is my favorite show on QVC!! Leah is the best for sure. Woman Very Happy

P.S. Great items on today's show...trouser socks, cotton turtlenecks and Isaac's cashmere cardigans (yes, plural on everything). Woman Wink

Contributor

Leah is how I became addicted to QVC.  She made me feel as if she was talking to me only about clothes, fashions, or whatever.  After many years of watching, when I just want to disconnect from the world's troubles, I will watch Leah.  She just has a calming effect on me and makes you want to forget life's problems for a while.  

Honored Contributor

Leah is also one of my favorite hosts.

I like her pleasant voice, she lets the vendor talk, she is professional, and is well-prepared on each item.

Valued Contributor

Yes, I agree with the OP. I always try to catch at least some of AM Style on Saturday mornings. I also like when she does food presentations. Leah is very profesional yet can balance that out with humor and a warm personality that shines through the tv screen. She also tends to stay on track and promote the product without too much personal info or bragging. Lately, too many hosts seem to focus on personal info rather than the product. I like Leah and you can tell many vendors do too. One that comes to mind is Isaac. Whenever he's on AM Style, you can tell he enjoys being with Leah and he often mentions it too. Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

She is my favorite host too.  I was at the Studio Store recently & didn't see any hosts or models.  I did see some of the models coming to work about 3 years ago.

Honored Contributor

Love Leah on AM Style! I always have it on in the background while I am cleaning. Hope she continues to be the host. Saturday morning would not be the same without her.