Honored Contributor

Re: Leah's wig and Halston dress were a knockout tonight!

I'm already breaking my vow not to write any content today, but I must chime in on this.

Yesterday, a forum topic/comment caught my eye about Leah and a wig, but I did not pursue it. 

Then, last night I flipped on QVC1 and saw a host I'd never seen before -- or so I thought.  In my mind, I wondered who the gorgeous new brunette host was after figuring out who was the host and who was the presenter.

Finally, all the pieces fell together and I knew it was beautiful Leah. As has been written by others, Leah is already a beauty, but something about that hairstyle that the wig offered shoved her up even more on the beauty-o-meter.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She did look fabulous however---someone needs to really arrange the wigs these girls wear--they need some combing and fluffing to make them look real---still looked like a wig to me---and the whole purpose is to NOT look like fake. I wore wigs during chemo and got to where I styled them so NO ONE ever knew they were wigs!!!! I know there is limited time to present these things but still---hard to see how good they can be from TV.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

snapshot.jpg

While Leah is pretty in this pic (as always)  I prefer her hair in her current length.

Respected Contributor

Leah looked stunning in that wig last night.  I hope she sees these posts.  Her own hair is overwhelming to her beautiful face ..that style of haircut made her look absolutely gorgeous!!!

Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

That WIG wasn't attractive on anyone. 

The only one i thought looked good was Leah

Respected Contributor

They still had that obvious wig look to me - except on Leah.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

I didn't have an opportunity to watch presentations of the TSV wig, but just seeing the picture of Leah wearing it -- WOW!  She is truly a beautiful woman, but as others have said, she looked stunning, absolutely stunning.

I hope she purchased one to wear sometimes.  That style was made for her!

Respected Contributor

@meem120 wrote:

Leah looked stunning in that wig last night.  I hope she sees these posts.  Her own hair is overwhelming to her beautiful face ..that style of haircut made her look absolutely gorgeous!!!

I agree the wig looked fine on her, but it was very ordinary compared to how spectacular she looks with her curly style. 

Valued Contributor

I thought it aged her 

I love her curly hair!!!