Respected Contributor

Re: Leah's wig and Halston dress were a knockout tonight!

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Leah did look good last night w/her 'new do' if you will. You could tell she felt great in it too, spunky even.

Carolyn G looked good too even though she already wears her hair short.

I saw this wig a couple of days ago. Almost bought it as I love this style & cut - so much so that I'm having my hair cut & colored tomorrow like this wig (I printed off pics for my stylist!!) and we'll do color too. Cannot wait!

To me Carolyn looked like she was wearing a birds nest on her head.

Regular Contributor

She's one of my favorite hosts. I like her natural long hair better than the short wig though.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Well I did it, had my hair done color & cut. Imagine, how many of you would do this with a brand new stylist? I did, had to. My girl Audrie decided to leave the city and move to a bigger city (Chicago) and move in with a girlfriend. I was sad as I lost yet another great girl doing my hair and understanding it & me!!! LOL but I truly wished her well too - go, girl explore your world now b/c if you don't you'll regret not trying it.

So my new stylist Danielle was recommened by Audrie so I'm trusting her. I took pics of the tsv toni b wig, shared it w/Danielle. While she's doing my color we're chatting it up, I asked her how long she's been at the shop. She told me a little more than a year - EGAD who knew??!!  Anyway, perhaps she was nervous too, she took forever! I sat and 'precessed' forever it seemed, oh man what color is my hair goingto be after all this time I thought.

All in all, color and new cut turned out great!  I love it all and costs me less because Danielle isn't a senior stylist yet, my tip was the same no need to lessen it.

Sidebar - poodle & I got caught in a deluge this morning walking - there goes the new do! We were drowned rats when we got home. I jumped in the shower to rinse off and said, here goes, let's see how the hair turns out now!!! 

Looking good Pink Dogwood!!!  I'm very pleased!