Respected Contributor

Re: Leah looks like a nun today...

I rarely notice what a host wears, but I did observe that Leah's outfit was odd. A knee length jumper (in the olden days this would pass for a maternity dress) with ankle length tights/leggings under it. Not a flattering look on anyone.

I've never seen a nun in a dress like that.

Super Contributor

Okay...I am not catholic. I have seen nuns before but mostly they were in black and white habits. I thought Leah's outfit was matronly and what I thought a modern day none would wear. Just stating my opinion on her outfit. I really, really like her as a host, like to listen to her and usually like how she dresses...just not today.

Super Contributor

On 9/13/2014 judgejudith said:

Okay...I am not catholic. I have seen nuns before but mostly they were in black and white habits. I thought Leah's outfit was matronly and what I thought a modern day none would wear. Just stating my opinion on her outfit. I really, really like her as a host, like to listen to her and usually like how she dresses...just not today.

I am Catholic. I think your post is insulting. Because you think Leah's outfit was matronly, you equate it to a nun's habit?

Honored Contributor

I didn't care for her outfit today, but the only way I could remotely equate her outfit with looking like a nun was because she was wearing black and white. Nothing else even closely resembles any nun I've ever seen.

Respected Contributor

On 9/13/2014 ivanatrump said:

I am Catholic. I think your post is insulting. Because you think Leah's outfit was matronly, you equate it to a nun's habit?

Come on now, lets be honest, A nuns habit is not the most fashionable outfit. The OP was making a statement of what she thought, I did not find it to be insulting at all.

I give your post {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

On 9/13/2014 golfcartrider said:

Come on now, lets be honest, A nuns habit is not the most fashionable outfit. The OP was making a statement of what she thought, I did not find it to be insulting at all.

You are always complaining about negative and hurtful posts. MY opinion, the OP's post is negative.

I've never seen a nun wear a black jumper and tights with a white shirt.

Respected Contributor

You are always complaining about negative and hurtful posts. MY opinion, the OP's post is negative.

The Op gave her observation It was not anymore negative then the Star Trek comments.

She does not deserve to be called insulting for her comment.

People are getting so thinned skinned in our society it is almost impossible to say anything about any body with out someone being offended.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

I don't think she looked like a nun, but I did think the whole outfit looked dreadful. Leah used to dress so much better than she does most of the time nowadays.

Honored Contributor

The Op gave her observation It was not anymore negative then the Star Trek comments.

People are getting so thinned skinned in our society it is almost impossible to say anything about any body with out someone being offended.

Pot/kettle.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

On 9/13/2014 suzyQ3 said:

Pot/kettle.

I thought you and I agreed to disagree and stop with the name calling. I have stayed away from you can you please do the same for me?

Don't worry, be Happy!