Honored Contributor

Re: Leah is so good at her job

I love leah...she is soft spoken,classy and professional.She could be on more often during  my viewing times but it is always a pleasant surprise yo turn on the Q and see her beautiful smile.

Super Contributor

I always enjoy watching Leah's presentations - she is a true class act.

Honored Contributor

Leah is one of my favorites.  Always has been.

Valued Contributor

I have always loved her. She is not only professional, but she is SO pleasant. There was a lady on many many years ago who went on to develop her own line of clothing named Renee. I remember my late mom saying how much she loved Renee and how she wished she could just sit down and talk to her. I feel the same about Leah. You can just tell she's a very nice person, and I find her very professional.

Briggsie

Trusted Contributor

I enjoy Leah and her presentations too.  She is a real class act and she never talks about herself in idle chatter.  She can handle herself with any vendor and always does such a wonderful job.  She keeps her position professional.  She is like the co-worker that comes in and does her job and doesn't get into the nonsense. 

Miata 1

Esteemed Contributor

When Leah is the host, I always tune in. She speaks slowly and clearly -- so refreshing!!!! She's a delight!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I like Leah too! I wish she was on more often.

Nice thread @gmkb!

👍👍👍

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Frequent Contributor

She has beautiful hands.

Frequent Contributor

I appreciate Leah, Pat and Jane SO much.  I look to them for fashion because they wear real sizes and I feel like I can get a realistic view of what a clothing item will "really" look like when they are wearing the items.  I get tired of listening to some of the other hosts announcing that "I am wearing the extra, extra small".  Leah always looks stylish and classy and I love how she combines her clothing items that she wears.  Thank you Leah!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't follow the TV presentations so much--I enjoy them at the gym when the TV is working. 

When I do see Leah I am always impressed at her well-informed and helpful presentations, calm manner, and professional demeanor.  Friendly presence but not gushy.  She's great at her job.