Esteemed Contributor

Re: Leah is so good at her job

@jackthebear wrote:

she is the only that never talks about her personal life other than a vacation of minor things. 

I like that about her, but sometimes she just looses her train of thought and I find that distracting, I will take her over some of the others

I think to describe products on TV is very difficult and I feel she is just searching for the right or correct words. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@tuscaloosa wrote:

She has beautiful hands.

She always has the best manicure....always neat, beautiful colors...no trendy styles.  I wear trendy but am not selling on TV.  Courtney's manicure is always nice but appropriate for her, only. 

Trusted Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

I like Leah very much, and I think maybe maturity has something to do with it!  I just cannot stand some of the young ones with their baby talk voices and laughing and giggling, very unprofessional IMO!

I totally agree with you, hooty.  And I am another who likes Leah very much!

Contributor

Leah is one of the worst for giggling! I can't stand  high pitched voice when she greets the guests.....and she can barely get an entire sentence out without stammering or completely changing topic! 

Esteemed Contributor

I like Leah.  I think the more prominent designers love to work with Leah.  IM said it openly even when he is with Shawn, that he loves working with Her.  I also like that she is very intelligent and well rounded (judging by her blogs) and does a lot of charitable events/works.  She also likes to have fun outside and on her show.  I love the contests like the hats, pumpkins, baskets and food.  She gets everyone involved and I think they all enjoy working with her and together.  It is a fun show but not silly.  Even her questions for FB show some thought.  

Trusted Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

Leah does her fair share of giggling especailly Sat....AM Style.

I just can can not watch too much of her....a bit over jubilant...giggling and high pitched voice....her juicy kisses to each vendor that almost sound wet.... With sound effects ...yes, just do not need too much of Leah.

Valued Contributor

I love her, she is a class act.

Respected Contributor

Always saying "yeah", losing her train of thought, and the stupid kissing of every single vendor are the things about her that drive me nuts......she's a lovely woman and tries her best.....can't fault her for that!

Esteemed Contributor

I like Leah too.  And I know absolutely nothing about her personal life, and I prefer it that way!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Occasional Contributor

Leah is one the only original show hosts to bring to her job the qualities and professional qualities lacking in most of the others. The newer show hosts no longer connect with the audiences and yack and carry on too much. I think that the Q should seriously consider some of the long time vendors hosting their own shows. Some of the hosts are constantly interupting and tripping over themselves. I have been with the Q for many years, but I do not watch as much as I used to. The programming is boring and gives me a headache. I prefer the QVC webb site. There I can get to the product and the particulars without all of the drama. The Q has lost a lot it steam.