Respected Contributor
Looks lovely ! What is she wearing?
Contributor

Where is Shaun K.

Esteemed Contributor

You could try calling customer service and ask what she is wearing. I am not sure if that is from her personal wardrobe or one of QVC's offerings.

Respected Contributor

Re: Leah in „the Find“

[ Edited ]

@Twins Mom, I searched all jumpsuits and it looks like the Attitudes by Renee Como Jersey Cargo Jumpsuit. It comes in Tall, Regular, and Petite. Here's the listing for the Regular: https://www.qvc.com/Attitudes-by-Renee-Regular-Como-Jersey-Cargo-Jumpsuit.product.A301341.html?sc=SR...

Valued Contributor

I believeI saw it with Cameron from  Halston  early this morning.

Valued Contributor

@Twins Mom

Looks like this in the washed olive color.

A301344 ----

Attitudes by Renee Tall Como Jersey Cargo Jumpsuit

https://www.qvc.com/Attitudes-by-Renee-Tall-Como-Jersey-Cargo-Jumpsuit.product.A301344.html

IMG_0864.JPG

Respected Contributor
Thank you, friends, for referring to the Attitudes jump suit. That does look like it in olive. In my opinion, can be dressed up or down this time of year. Suits her so well.
Trusted Contributor

@whywontyouletme wrote:

Where is Shaun K.

Just wondering that also  And last night she wasn't on all night. Woman Sad

Valued Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

@whywontyouletme wrote:

Where is Shaun K.

Just wondering that also  And last night she wasn't on all night. Woman Sad

Shawn was indeed on last night (Monday). She was on in her usual time slot at 9pm with Isaac. At the end of the show she said Leah was going to be filling in her for PM Style because she wasn't feeling well. Tonight Leah is on again in Shawn's place for the The Find, so apparently Shawn is still not well enough to come back. While Leah is a good host, there's nobody that can do PM Style or The Find like Shawn does. She keeps the shows fun & entertaining. Hope Shawn is back this weekend. 

Trusted Contributor

@iTalia Thanks for the info.  I agree with your comment ... nobody can take the place of Shawn.  Hope she recovers soon.