Honored Contributor

I have always loved her presentations.I think she lights up a room and seems to have a beautiful heart.She also has a nice speaking voice and is very professional.

Trusted Contributor

I like Leah a lot too, she is wonderful and such a professional host with class.  She makes it seem so easy to do and I know that it can't be.  I always tape the AM Style show and her show on the sister channel.  I also like the way she puts her outfits together.

Trusted Contributor
Leah is one of my favorite hosts.
Do the math.
Valued Contributor

I love everything about her.She isthe very best hostess QVC has.She must be a very kind person also.A few years ago I was watching a show,and someone called in.She spoke to them with respect and so much understand,it became quite evident,that the person was very lonely.Well,Leah did not rush them along and she talked to them thru the presentation.She very ,very gently said good bye.I was so impressed as to the kind of person she is that when I see she is on,I watch ,just like another viewer said.QVC is lucky to have such a person worling for them!

Respected Contributor

@FranandZoewrote:

Anyone see her on the Dooney show late yesterday afternoon?  I thought she was wonderful.  Very professional and prepared and just so personable.  What really struck me was how she responded to callers.  I don't know if someone was helping her in her ear or if she's just that quick and on top of it.  I have to say I haven't given her enough credit in the past but maybe I just haven't seen enough of her.  She's great.  

Heart Leah reminds me of these Sonny Curtis' lyrics:

"Who can turn the world on with her smile? 
Who can take a nothing day, and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile? 
Well it's you girl, and you should know it 
With each glance and every little movement you show it."

Respected Contributor

@FranandZoewrote:

Anyone see her on the Dooney show late yesterday afternoon?  I thought she was wonderful.  Very professional and prepared and just so personable.  What really struck me was how she responded to callers.  I don't know if someone was helping her in her ear or if she's just that quick and on top of it.  I have to say I haven't given her enough credit in the past but maybe I just haven't seen enough of her.  She's great.  

Leah has a natural warmth and is utterly unaffected.  She focuses on the product, the vendor, and the audience -- not herself.  I hope QVC uses her to train new hosts (and re-train some of the established ones!).

Valued Contributor

@QVCkitty1Everytime I see Leah on air, my first thought is the Rosalie phone call. How she kept her cool after that call is beyond me.

I agree with the other posters about Leah's salesmanship and personality.  She is an excellent host.

Respected Contributor

I had to look up the Rosalie call.  Leah was the epitome of grace under fire - cool as a cucumber - very impressive.

Thanks for responding everyone!

Respected Contributor

@FranandZoe Where do I find the Rosalie call?  I don't remember that call.  I love Leah and think she is a very calming person.
Honored Contributor

I love watching her too and always want to start Saturdays with her.

I always feel disappointed if I miss it.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"