Respected Contributor

Anyone see her on the Dooney show late yesterday afternoon?  I thought she was wonderful.  Very professional and prepared and just so personable.  What really struck me was how she responded to callers.  I don't know if someone was helping her in her ear or if she's just that quick and on top of it.  I have to say I haven't given her enough credit in the past but maybe I just haven't seen enough of her.  She's great.  

Trusted Contributor

I love Leah!  She is one of the very best QVC has, in my opinion.  I never, ever feel the need to change the channel when she is hosting, no matter what the products are she is selling.  She just seems to be one of the happiest people and she always looks lovely.  Really, really enjoy her!!

Esteemed Contributor

Leah is always wonderful..

Frequent Contributor

I agree we need more people like Leah.

Valued Contributor

She seems professional, lovely, and puts the focus on the product, vendor and callers.

Leah is not self focused. She doesn't tell endless stories about herself or pose in the monitor.

Trusted Contributor

@12andcounting

Oh I so agree with you----she is delightful to watch.

Jamma

Trusted Contributor

Heart I SIMPLY JUST ..L O V E HER

Honored Contributor

If it weren't for Leah's Saturday morning show, I'd never turn on QVC on the weekend.  She's a superb host.  I do wish they would get a new stylist for her, however, sometimes.

Honored Contributor

Leah is everything you want and need as a host. She puts the product first, and if anybody doubts her ease with the callers, just remember Rosalie. LOL.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

I agree with the posters.  I forget about Leah, because I rarely see her.

She is very put together and very professional...a class act.