Esteemed Contributor

Leah should train all new hosts. She's always professional but fun too. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth

Love her hair today! Always a great professional host but I really like the full curls

Super Contributor

Always professional, class act, down to earth.  Love her new hair style! Looks great.

Valued Contributor
Leah is a delight. She should be the mentor for all new hosts. Leah has a cheerfulness that is contagious. You hear it in her voice. She is the most watchable host on any shopping channel, IMO.
Frequent Contributor

I agree totally!!!!!  I love watching Leah with Isaac and Bob Mackie.  She makes their shows about them, not about her.   She is calm,  explains the products quite well, and has a very pleasant voice.   I wish some of the other hosts would take notice!

Super Contributor

I too looooove Leah!!  Not only is she the best at what she does, but she is a real beauty!  Her skin is beautiful & she has the prettiest hands of anyone I have ever seen!

New Contributor

U r the best!!! Look fab, lost a lot of weight!! Thing is, my good friend who's a fan also. Hate t say, u look much older. The bags under eyes, not pretty. Maybe u lost toooo much. A dear friend of mine, happened t her too. Is it because ur on camera. I'm fan of urs too. Looking at u now. Seems on  camera it intensifies. 

New Contributor

I have never been a fan of Leah and I don’t watch a.m. style because of that. I guess I’m the only one. Each to his own.

Super Contributor

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

I like Leah as a host.  She comes across as a very nice person and doesn't harp on about personal things or make the show about herself. I just find her a bit annoying when she's speaking, as she can't seem to finish one thought before starting another!

That's actually one of the reasons why I can't watch her for long periods.  Her brain always seems to be running 30 seconds ahead of everyone else.  And this constant need to stand there with her hands up and mouth partially open when a guest is speaking drives me crazy.  She can't wait to interrupt the guest and I know she isn't hearing a word the person is saying.    

Honored Contributor

Leah grew on me......

At first I could not stand her squeaky high pitched  laugh....and tone of voice.     I tolerate it now.  

And her constant babble/ chatter ....about things going on in the background..... wish she could tone that down and just discuss the matter a hand...the garments, not what is your favorite this or that.....today it was popcorn.  Who cares what type of popcorn the models eat?  REALLY.