Honored Contributor

Re: Leah Looks Lovely as She Works with Kristofer Buckle

I saw Leah during the presentation, and she was lovely in the flowered dress. She does a wonderful job no matter which show she hosts. I enjoy her anytime. 

Honored Contributor

I think Leah is a beautiful lady but looking at a video I do not think the flowered dress did her any favors.  She has a full bust and the dress tied right under it. 

Here's a video of her in the dress.

Super Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

I think Leah is a beautiful lady but looking at a video I do not think the flowered dress did her any favors.  She has a full bust and the dress tied right under it. 

I totally agree with you, lulu2. I remember "the dress" in question. I was a little surprised by the choice of dress because, historically, Leah stays within a very tailored & monochramatic parameter in fashion. It's very possible this was a stylist-related issue.
Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Frequent Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

Because I am not discussing the Buckle beauty products, I chose to place this message under "Community Chat."

LOOKS AS THOUGH THE "LEAH LINK" HAS BEEN CHANGED OUT FOR A MORE RECENT PRESENTATION.  TOO BAD BECAUSE NOW YOU CANNOT SEE HOW BEAUTIFUL LEAH LOOKED.

http://www.qvc.com/Kristofer-Buckle-5-piece-Color-Collection.product.A296063.html?sc=TSV&UDC=TSV&MSG...

Has anyone already mentioned that Leah looked absolutely beautiful in a floral wrap dress as she promoted the Buckle line?  I was racing through channels on my way to do chores and caught sight of her and was stopped in my TV tracks.  The wrap style and the colors all worked together to give a lovely vision.

[I must seem as though I am president of the Leah Williams fan club.  First I praised her a month ago on her work on a Linea show, and now this.  Just calling it as I see it.]

Yes I saw the presentation, she looked nice!

Respected Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

I didn't realize the dress in the video was Issac's dress.  Leah's looked like an empire waisted dress.  Issac's ties at the natural waist.