Super Contributor

Just saw in my local BB&B flyer the 3.5 Le Creuset Braiser is on sale for $179.00 and if you have a 20% off coupon you pay even less. The same item here is $250.00, so that is quite a bit of savings. I don't collect or use the Le Creuset products, but know a lot do so wanted to post this.

Have a great evening

Vicki

Honored Contributor

Re: Le Creuset Users

[ Edited ]

Le Creuset is one of the brands excluded from their coupons.  But the sale is still a good deal.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

That is a really good deal; thanks for posting, vicki. 

The price is right but the size is too close to one I own now.  I have two (3 qts and 6 or 7 quart) oval dutch ovens from LeCreuset and find that I use the larger one more often.

I plan every year to go to the sale they have every June at their Outlet store, and I am always too busy that month and never get there!

Honored Contributor

3.5 is the first one I got.

I tend to use it for things like rice, potatoes, steaming vegetables.

I use my 11 for just about everything else.  It is a heavy beast, but I leave it on my stove.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

They are fabulous for stews and slow cooking. wonderful for chilis and the like. they are heavy but that is what makes them so marvelous. No worries about rusting etc. We have a frying pan, several dutch ovens and a griddle. The dutch ovens are wonderful. You wil wonder what you did without one. 

Respected Contributor

Check out Williams Sonoma too

Respected Contributor

I just want to add, that you should check the sizes of the pots you use for the tasks. Don't go too small with the le creuset. I did that the first time, and then found myself buying another larger. No problem, I use both, but better to have it a scoch big than too small.