Respected Contributor

Re: Law & Order may be coming back as a limited series!!!

Theres a movie from the 80s called Adventures in Babysitting. Vincent is in that movie with long blonde hair. The little girl in the movie thought he was Thor. Smiley Happy.
Honored Contributor

I just looked up Vincent O's biography at Wikipedia. Very interesting. He is a singer, too. Very talented. Interesting bio. Lives in N.Y. (Gramercy Park)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

On 2/8/2015 ROMARY 1 said:

I just looked up Vincent O's biography at Wikipedia. Very interesting. He is a singer, too. Very talented. Interesting bio. Lives in N.Y. (Gramercy Park)

I loved him as Donny in Stuart saves His Family. However, he is most noted for Full Metal Jacket. Vincent D'Ofrio is considered an actors actor and highly regarded. But I think he took time off, and was doing a play.

Honored Contributor

Criminal Intent is my favorite, but also watch Special Victims all of the time as it is on almost every day. I watched a few good episodes this morning of Law & Order, and though not belonging to this group, I really like Criminal Minds.

Honored Contributor

On 2/8/2015 shoekitty said:

I loved him as Donny in Stuart saves His Family. However, he is most noted for Full Metal Jacket. Vincent D'Ofrio is considered an actors actor and highly regarded. But I think he took time off, and was doing a play.

After watching Men in Black many times through the years, it finally dawned on me that Vincent played the part of the guy who was taken over by the roaches, or whatever they were, and was on his way to the ship when the men prevented him from entering, and disposed of him.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/8/2015 mousiegirl said:

After watching Men in Black many times through the years, it finally dawned on me that Vincent played the part of the guy who was taken over by the roaches, or whatever they were, and was on his way to the ship when the men prevented him from entering, and disposed of him.

That was great{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} He took over Edgar...so funny, his wife saying "He was wearin' Edgar like a suit..a big ol' Edgar suit"{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

On 2/8/2015 betteb said:
On 2/8/2015 mousiegirl said:

That was great{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} He took over Edgar...so funny, his wife saying "He was wearin' Edgar like a suit..a big ol' Edgar suit"{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Valued Contributor

I like the beginning episodes. 90's?
Super Contributor

This would be a good thing! The original is the best!
Respected Contributor

Love "Criminal Intent." One of my favorite shows. Love "Goren and Eames."

The original shows with "Lenny" were some of my favorites. Since he has passed away, that's not possible. Loved the dry humor of (can't think of her name) the lieutenant too.

SVU is way too preachy for my taste. Taking away Stabler and Benson was too bad.

Hyacinth