Trusted Contributor

Laura Duffek is back as a host at Evine!

[ Edited ]

Kimberly Wells just announced on FB live. It was so much fun  watching the party! I like Laura and I'm happy she's back.  They also introduced a brand new host, Marissa Morgan.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Laura Duffek is back as a host at Evine!

I liked Laura too.  I used to love to watch the old Shop NBC.

Honored Contributor

That's good to hear.  They really need her as a show hosts.  She's experienced and she's the real deal.  Of course, she has been their home goods expert for several years so we've seen a lot.    

Honored Contributor

Would not be shocked to see Karen Connelly make a comeback on Evine. Or even better, Charla Rines!!

Honored Contributor

I think Karen is pretty entrenched at LC.  They seem to be eating other channels' lunch in certain categories.  

Respected Contributor

Laura was a great host. My favorite was Charla Rhimes.

Honored Contributor

Omg....  Charla, that wacky hot mess.  Karen Connolly is just fine at ShopLC.  I don't see her pulling up roots and leaving a shopping channel that is growing and is successful to go to one that is clinging on by it's finger tips.

Honored Contributor

@IMW @I loved charla..omg funny girl.I remember when she decided to model the handbag she was presenting that I laughed for days whenever I thought about it.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Omg....  Charla, that wacky hot mess.  Karen Connolly is just fine at ShopLC.  I don't see her pulling up roots and leaving a shopping channel that is growing and is successful to go to one that is clinging on by it's finger tips.

You must watch shopping channels all day long while working from home. LOL. Quite a deal you worked out with your employer. 

Honored Contributor

I had no idea that Karen is now on a different channel, I guess we dont get that here on Comcast.