Honored Contributor

Re: Laughing Lady in Chewbacca Mask

@gidgetgh wrote:

I watched it about a half hour ago for the first time. It was "ok". I made it about 2/3 of the way through and I'd had enough. 

I did not quite get the so called humor in it. It was like OK....SO?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Do you think Kohl's marketing team produced this?  Stealth marketing via social media seems popular now.

Honored Contributor

I want one of those masks. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think she, and the talking mask are hysterical, and my husband thinks the video is stupid. (I told him hes wrong and he lost his sense of humor! lol). I saw Kohls visited her and gave her gifts. I read her video is the most watched video on Facebook..ever! I expect her to show up on Ellen next! lol. And PS) I love Star Wars and Id love to have that mask, but I saw theyre sold out due to her video!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

My morning team radio guys played this the other day. Eh, it was funny at first but she kind-of just overdid the humor. She certainly was having a good time though.

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

Hysterical!!

Honored Contributor

I do kittens, puppies, any kinds of babies and George Takai (can be smutty though) for fun. 

She lost me before Igot too far in. Very glad she's happy, though!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw her interviewed on TV and she was lovely.  She loves the character Chewbacca and the mask made her happy.  She didn't think it would go virile but she said she got so many emails or posts? From people who were suffering from depression to serious medical illnesses stating that she made them laugh and they had not laughed in a long time or had little to laugh about.  If it gave people joy and it made her happy, as she said, we need more laughter in the world....well, that's a good thing 

Honored Contributor

I still can't believe people video themselves talking.  It's. Weird.  It was hard to watch the beginning waiting for her to put on the mask.  Just a lot of blubbering.....literally.