Honored Contributor

Latest Lume Commercial

[ Edited ]

Has any one seen it where a woman is in the doctor's office?  I won't go into detail but just when I thought it couldn't get more disgusting, it did.

Honored Contributor

The commercials for this brand are becoming increasingly disgusting.  I would touch their products with a 10ft pole.

Who makes this stuff, does anybody know.  I'd like to share my thoughts with them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

The commercials for this brand are becoming increasingly disgusting.  I would touch their products with a 10ft pole.

Who makes this stuff, does anybody know.  I'd like to share my thoughts with them.

@Kachina624 

A friend in Texas told me she had bought it (I think it was at least a year ago) and she said it does not work.  I don't know what that means or what part she used it on.  I did not ask.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor
Spoiler

I googled Lume Deodorant, found a contact us link and sent them an email describing my opinion of their advertising.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I think the creator is a doctor herself.  Dr. Shannon Klingman ...

Regular Contributor

IF ANYONE CAN SHARE THEIR THOUGHTS, KACHINA 624, YOU CAN!  GO FOR IT!

Respected Contributor

I never saw the commercial so checked it out on YouTube.

I found the ad to be tacky but comments on the page praised the product and the commercial.

They may be targeting a younger demographic.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Trusted Contributor

There are a few threads about  Lume, and the posters who have tried it. The company was sold to Harry's in January.

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Trusted Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Has any one seen it where a woman is in the doctor's office?  I won't go into detail but just when I thought it couldn't get more disgusting, it did.

Forget the commercials-the product is great! I've been using for a couple years now-bath soap is terrific.