Honored Contributor

Latest Lume Commercial

[ Edited ]

Has any one seen it where a woman is in the doctor's office?  I won't go into detail but just when I thought it couldn't get more disgusting, it did.

Honored Contributor

The commercials for this brand are becoming increasingly disgusting.  I would touch their products with a 10ft pole.

Who makes this stuff, does anybody know.  I'd like to share my thoughts with them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

The commercials for this brand are becoming increasingly disgusting.  I would touch their products with a 10ft pole.

Who makes this stuff, does anybody know.  I'd like to share my thoughts with them.

@Kachina624 

A friend in Texas told me she had bought it (I think it was at least a year ago) and she said it does not work.  I don't know what that means or what part she used it on.  I did not ask.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor
Spoiler

I googled Lume Deodorant, found a contact us link and sent them an email describing my opinion of their advertising.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I think the creator is a doctor herself.  Dr. Shannon Klingman ...

Regular Contributor

IF ANYONE CAN SHARE THEIR THOUGHTS, KACHINA 624, YOU CAN!  GO FOR IT!

Respected Contributor

I never saw the commercial so checked it out on YouTube.

I found the ad to be tacky but comments on the page praised the product and the commercial.

They may be targeting a younger demographic.

"Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Ebby Calvin LaLoosh
Trusted Contributor

There are a few threads about  Lume, and the posters who have tried it. The company was sold to Harry's in January.

“If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.” -Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Has any one seen it where a woman is in the doctor's office?  I won't go into detail but just when I thought it couldn't get more disgusting, it did.

Forget the commercials-the product is great! I've been using for a couple years now-bath soap is terrific.