QVC Customer Care

Re: Latest Baby Sussex Rumor

Honored Contributor

I have been kind of wondering (as others also have) if the baby has already been born with no announcement from anyone.  

Given how large she was, pretty much from the get-go, it would seem she was either farther along than they said, or there was more than one baby in there.  I guess it is possible to start showing so soon, and to carry so large, but it just all seems a bit odd to me.

Honored Contributor

She is so tiny, and I think that's why she looked large.  I have no idea if she was farther along or carrying twins.  We'll soon see.

I feel the baby is going to be a girl.  I heard this morning Poppy was a name that's being thrown out there.  Poppy is the state flower of California. 

Just all guesses right now...

Trusted Contributor

Poppy?  Now that's a unroyal name. 

Honored Contributor

Bri369,

The princess does honor entities with flowers.  Remember her gorgeous wedding veil that featured the signature flowers of the British Commonwealth (and California, too, right?)?  

"Poppy" would recognize her native California, as you have pointed out its significance.

Honored Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

Bri369,

The princess does honor entities with flowers.  Remember her gorgeous wedding veil that featured the signature flowers of the British Commonwealth (and California, too, right?)?  

"Poppy" would recognize her native California, as you have pointed out its significance.

Yes, I remember that now. 

Honored Contributor

Isn't it quite British to use flower names?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Daisy, Poppy, Iris, Rose, Violet...

Honored Contributor

Bet she has to have c section.

Trusted Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

Bri369,

I believe she's a duchess, not a princess (although some may disagree Woman LOLWoman Wink)