Trusted Contributor

Re: Latest Baby Sussex Rumor

@Sadiesadie wrote:

It’s funny how we’re all on baby watch. It’s interesting that her dad has not piped up on some tabloid. Silence from him for quite a while. Even his other daughter has been pretty quiet recently.

She’s not out there getting her camera time complaining that Meghan is treating her dad so badly. Silence.

Wonder how they got her to shut up🤐. Hope I didn’t just jinx it.

@Sadiesadie  My thought is they probably have paid them to shut up.  I'm serious.

Trusted Contributor

I expect once the announcement is made that the baby has arrived, the dad and evil stepsister will reappear. They will want to voice their concerns how they're confused why they aren't invited to the christening etc. My guess is any major milestone, they will reappear to make money then fade away again until next drama. 

Honored Contributor

A lot of the UK newspapers 'think' the the baby(s) has/have already been born, otherwise Harry wouldn't be making so many public appearances away from Meghan, if birth was still 'imminent'.

Due to Meghan's age, I wouldn't be surprised if they used IVF, which commonly results in twins.

They have made it very clear that they had no intention of the birth(s) being made public until they decided to.

I personally think the birth has already occurred, mainly due to Harry's travels.

The games people play.....

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl 

I like “Poppy” for a nickname!

What real name goes with “Poppy?”

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1   Poppy is the real name.  It's the flower.

If they're thinking the baby will have red hair, it could be a good choice.  Although that prediction would be impossible.