Honored Contributor

Re: Late billing. Watch for it.

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

Another reason why I pay my bills on line.

No stress about getting payment in on time.

@Anonymous032819 ....unless the internet goes down... nothing is infallible 

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure my bill is a US Mail issue since one paper bill for the main homeowners association is missing from the envelope. The Mail would have nothing to do with anything missing from the envelope. I also can't say when the bill was mailed out because there's no postmark on the envelope. It could be the fault of the billing company the association uses. 

For those that asked about this; we get one bill for the master homeowners assocupiation which covers our share of costs for the entire development. This includes basic cable, roving security, landscape maintenance, liability insurance, pool maintenance, community insurance, community water, upkeep of all common areas, lake maintenance, water, electric, streets maintenance and staff. The second bill covers the sub section guard gate and upkeep in our small sub section, it's a small bill of $57.

Honored Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

I drive myself nuts, but I'm a list keeper. I have a book with all my bills and mark when they are received, when they are due and when they are paid. A couple of times I had gotten charged a late fee because I hadn't paid the bill when due because I hadn't gotten the bill and wan't paying attention. Doesn't happen now. I also check all my magazines and junk mailers to make sure nothing gets stuck in them. Just the other day, I found one of my bills in a magazine that I normally don't read right away. It has happenened before. So far, so good.

@catter70 @We also keep a payment book.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D   my post office sends an e mail daily with photos of mail to be expected that day. Sometimes there are other pieces that aren't pictured. Packages are mentioned also. 
  It's good to know what to expect! You can call them about it.