Honored Contributor

Last of my packages is coming!

[ Edited ]

I ordered this one (14K gold) from JTV back in December 12th.  I think it went out the next day .  It made up to my state by December 23rd.   After that it disappeared.  I called USPS and set up a case number.  But I heard nothing.  Today I pulled up the tracking number expecting yet In Transit Running Late.  Shocked and over joyed seeing Out for delivery by 9:00PM today.  So that make everything I ordered in late Nov to Dec 2020

Did anyone else receive their packages originally intended or Christmas, but gone missing in the black hole of the Post Office?

Honored Contributor

Re: Last of my packages is coming!

Not the PO but FED-X.  The gift was delivered Jan 2nd instead of Dec 16th. icon_exclaim.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Yesterday I had a QVC package delivered by UPS rarely that ever happens !!!!

Honored Contributor

I was waiting for a really cute pair of earrings from Lisa Robertson.  They ended up in the black hole that is the Rochester N.Y.  postal center.  It was over a month and Lisa's company refunded my money. Two days later the earrings were delivered, so I emailed them to say I needed to be charged. I have to say whenever I emailed  the company  they answered  promptly , and the earrings are really cute.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac   Yep.  FedEx.  They are the worst of private outfits. Once FedEx said they delivered a package.  I hunted up and down my neighborhood for it.  Couldn't find it.  Finally I called them.  They said they would put a case on it.  Never called me back.  I was afraid nobody would believe me.  I got it 4 days later.  FedEx threw it on my porch.  I was upstairs and I heard it. Turned out they delivered to my address but in another state.  The house owner sent it back to FedEx.  The package got tossed on to the wrong truck.

I like UPS.  Love their tracking and when they come to your neighborhood you can track & see what time they are coming.  I think Amazon is the best.  They stake their reputation of getting on time the fast way posible.

Honored Contributor

@songbird  I love Amazon's tracking......

Almost there!

Will get there soon!

We're right around the corner!

You're our next stop

We're in your P/L

Driver putting on mask to enter building Smiley LOL

Delivered!  Photo taken

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@songbird  I love Amazon's tracking......

Almost there!

Will get there soon!

We're right around the corner!

You're our next stop

We're in your P/L

Driver putting on mask to enter building Smiley LOL

Delivered!  Photo taken

And my packages always comes....

Honored Contributor

I'm still waiting on two USPS packages shipped in mid Dec.

I had several QVC returns and sent them out on Wednesday (several orders all in the same box) using FedEx.  The Q received my items in one day and processed the returns today!