Esteemed Contributor

Re: Last Night's Episode of Young Sheldon

@Jaspersmom wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Wrong forum 

TV and Movies on the left column

First time posting a topic.  Didn't reallize the rules. Thought it was a good topic for general discussion in community chat.  

You are fine where you are. People are responding. Who cares which forum it's posted in?

Esteemed Contributor

Love how they tied it into the Big Bang Finally.  Showing a very low point in his life feeling alone to his high point where he realized how much his friends care about him.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

The show had some very sad parts and I loved the end which tied in to The Big Bang

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I cried at the end of the BBT a little but  then alot at during the show that came on after Young Sheldon where Leonard and Penny actors had a behind the scenes of BBT show!

Honored Contributor

@Jaspersmom   We wawtch this show too. Last night's ending was a perfect fitting to the 'big kids' saying good-bye on their last show.

Esteemed Contributor

I love the kid who plays young Sheldon so well. He's amazing. It was poignant when he sat alone listening to the Nobel Prizes being announced, and it tied in to what set off John's break since he had always wanted to win it. I've always thought that John was a little quirky, so it was not surprising that he had this break. The best part of the whole show was the homage to BBT at the end as they played "Someday We'll Be Together" by the Supremes.

Honored Contributor

@Jaspersmom 

I agree, both great shows. I for one will miss Big Bang. The writers are great and the finale(BB) and after show was a very fitting conclusion.

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

I am already missing BB.

Esteemed Contributor

Well written. Touching.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Hard to believe I watched all 12 years of BBT. I enjoy YS too & liked that they tied the ‘kids’ together with the future adults.

I watched the backstage show & was impressed with Johnny Galecki thanking the crew. Sadly, they rarely get the recognition they deserve & I’m glad Galecki mentioned them.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼