Respected Contributor

Last Minute Jewelry Gifts.  What a bummer of a show!!!  I can't believe the jewelry offerings!  It's so sad that QVC is dumping its jewelry line.  I used to enjoy shopping for 14k jewelry and gems over the years!

Respected Contributor

Re: Last Minute Jewelry Gifts

I remember when they had those beautiful Once in a Lifetime jewelry shows.   

Respected Contributor

There is nothing that interests me this season on the Q.  Every time I turn it on I see electronics or something that isn't for a holiday.  Imperial Gold is the Q2 special and I have plenty of that from long time ago.  It's too pricey for me now and I'm just not interested in more of it. 

Esteemed Contributor

I had no idea they were dropping their jewelry.   So they no longer will sell any  at all or just  their brand, like diamonique??

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I had no idea they were dropping their jewelry.   So they no longer will sell any  at all or just  their brand, like diamonique??

I didn't know they were dropping jewelry either.

Respected Contributor

I agree. I don't see why they can't have more jewelry shows throughout the year and especially this time of year. Yes, jewelry can be expensive, but so are some of the other offerings they've been showing over and over like electronics, lotions & potions, etc. Those things don't last forever like jewelry does. Some of us actually like getting and giving jewelry for Christmas, birthdays and other events. It doesn't have to be the once in a lifetime expensive stuff, maybe just some gold and or gemstone earrings for example.