Super Contributor

Re: What Was The Last Kind Gesture Someone Did For You...

On 10/6/2014 bluegrassbaby said:
On 10/6/2014 RibbonsRosesRainbows said:

Took me to dinner Saturday night and gave me a hug and kiss and then came by last night wanting to take me for coffee and then later said I just wanted to see you I did not really want coffee...........So I am on a new life journey.........

You never know where that journey may take you RRR...I wish you much happiness . Keep us updated.

Thank you so much. I will try and not keep people updated because I get slammed that I am lying.........but it was nice to talk to someone and enjoy the company.

Super Contributor

Blessings to you.

Honored Contributor

Thank you's from various seniors.........Always makes my day, my week, my year, my life.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

nm
Honored Contributor

On 10/6/2014 bluegrassbaby said:
On 10/6/2014 croemer said:

My husband walked down to a garage sale this week end. He saw an antique mirror or appears antique which I would call Baroque in style...ornate sides for 50.00. Knowing he hates to hang things he still took a pic for me and I fell in love. Beautiful and only 50.00. I was afraid it might get away from me...he ran down there and bought it for me and we hung it right away in our entryway. Perfect fit...looks just beautiful!

Croemer~you've got a very sweet hubby..you will carry that small gesture in your heart for a long time, I can tell.Smile

You're right I will. More to the story...this mirror hung in a home to a very sweet lady. She passed of brain cancer and the new home owners put it in the garage sale...not their taste. The woman who owned it originally had very similar taste as I in decor. When my husband told me it was from her home...I told him to please take a pic while I was dressing so I could see it. I just knew I would love it and I do.

I am honored to have Nancy's(my neighbor who passed away)mirror hanging in our home. I was so sad when she was diagnosed. She loved her home and only got to live in it for several years. I know she would be happy I have her mirror...we were very close...before her children moved she and their Dad...a doctor who had been in a terrible motorcycle accident and had lost a leg...closer to them so they could look after them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**