Esteemed Contributor

Last Episode of Nurse Jackie in 5 Minutes!!

Just a heads up if any of you want to watch the very last episode of Nurse Jackie series, it will be on in 5 minutes. 

I can't wait!! Woman Very Happy

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Re: Last Episode of Nurse Jackie in 5 Minutes!!

Hope it's good, sunny. I'll watch it tomorrow.
Esteemed Contributor

I have such a big lump in my throat, and my eyes are leaking. I guess I must be crying. 

Outstanding series with a powerful ending!

Bye Jackie, it's been swell. Heart

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Okay.  I ended up watching the show tonight.  Let me see if I can do the spoiler thing.

Spoiler
Did she definitely die, sunny?  No one tried to resusitate her.  ACK.  
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Spoiler
In case you haven't watched it yet, don't read more here. My take on this last one is that they had to send her to Belview. Which means to me that she would not get that job after all. Also she's a druggie that can't quit. = more of the same. No Zoie and that other gal lost faith in her and could see J was still on the drugs. I was afraid when she layed that white watch down, that she was headed for the roof. Thank goodness she didn't. What score would you give it out of 10 on this episode? I was a little let down.

Editing to add: The music at the end was from Valley of the Dolls.  

Super Contributor

I sure will miss this show, first the Sopranos and now Nurse Jackie. Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

That was a good take her going to Bellevue as a patient. I was disappointed in the ending as well. It was the same ole same ole thing. They only had the half hour but they wasted a lot of time with dialogue and parts with no meaning...the chapel with Dr Prince, Eddie's hearing....I would have ended it with each main character going off to their next phase in life, Zoey at school, Eddie in jail, Dr Roman joining coop, Akolitis in a new job...etc and Jackie in rehab, dead or working in Bellevue cured...too much unresolved but I will miss the series.
Honored Contributor

Have to wait for te DVD we do not have showtime we have watched the past few years 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.