Esteemed Contributor

Just received my order today.  I won't be giving them to my friends until a week from now.  How do I keep them fresh.....thank you.....

Honored Contributor

Re: Landies Chocolate Pretzels

@nana59did you order a different set?

i thought that they had cancelled your order?

glad to hear you were able to get something else.

whenever i get mine i keep them in the garage, boxed up. they are all individually wrapped so they stay cold enough out there until i am ready to use them or gift them. the refrigerator would work also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

whenever i get mine i keep them in the garage, boxed up. they are all individually wrapped so they stay cold enough out there until i am ready to use them or gift them. the refrigerator would work also.

yes...i was able to get a different set....no individual boxes, though....but i have cellophane bags i can use....thanks for the tip....gonna store them in frig......thank you...

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

yes...i was able to get a different set....no individual boxes, though....but i have cellophane bags i can use....thanks for the tip....gonna store them in frig......thank you...

@nana59  I think this can possibly turn the chocolate white....

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

good point...i remember that happening in the past.....decided to put them in a lock&lock and give them out early!  thanks!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

have NEVER had this happen, especially two weeks before the holiday. long term storage then possibly.

you could always call the company and see what they recommend regarding their products. you DO have a 100% money back guarantee from qvc.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Chocolate covered anything should not be stored in the fridge.  I make homemade chocolate covered pretzels and store them in a cool place so that the chocolate doesn't melt.

They should stay fresh for quite a long time if they are not subject to heat or moisture.