Honored Contributor

Re: Lamar Odom’s massive $79000 bill now Khloé Kardashian responsibility: update

I thought it was paid, with seeing the recept on-line. Will Khole now be responsible for his medical bills? I know stars probably have great  medical insurance policies, but they do have a cap at some point. (I would think)

Honored Contributor

Re: Lamar Odom’s massive $79000 bill now Khloé Kardashian responsibility: update

@RinaRina wrote:

I still don't undertand how an "herbal supplement" could make him so sick.  If it was the supplement, he could sue the herb company, and get millions (due to his kidney ddamage).

Not if he took more than is recommended, which is likely what he did...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I'm sure she can afford it, but more to the point, I don't know why she doesn't lose this guy. Why she withdrew her divorce application is a total mystery to me... Who needs this? No fan of her or the family, but really, his behavior is beyond the pale. There are ways to offer him emotional support without staying married to him.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Now they are saying Lamar suffered a dozen strokes.  The damage affects his walking and talking. Plus his kidney still is not working.

The bill is going to get much larger.  It still sounds very serious.  I think he will probably have permanent damage... Only time will tell.

Like Khloe or hate her... She is dedicated and going through a tremendous amount of stress.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/lamar-odom-suffered-a-dozen-strokes-which-affected-his...

Trusted Contributor

I see that everyone has beat me to the punch....$79,000 is less than a Kardashian pays for a handbag!  I'm actually surprised the bil is so low - I thought $50,000 a day in ICU was a going rate?

Honored Contributor

I think they're wrong about the bill only being $79,000.  I would think it would already be much higher than that.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

I see that everyone has beat me to the punch....$79,000 is less than a Kardashian pays for a handbag!  I'm actually surprised the bil is so low - I thought $50,000 a day in ICU was a going rate?

The 79,000. is not the hospital bill.  It's the Ranch/girls bill.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

Shouldn't that creepy ranch owner worry about having some liability in this?  I am sure he was aware of what LO was doing there:/

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

Oh.  I misread then.  I thought Lamar already paid the bill at the Ranch.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@Preds wrote:

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

Oh.  I misread then.  I thought Lamar already paid the bill at the Ranch.

Your credit card is swiped (for incidentals, damage, etc., even if you pay cash) when you check in.     Renting a room guarantees privacy, so I doubt the owner of the "establishment" can be held liable for what Odom consumed.  

♥Surface of the Sun♥