Honored Contributor

@terrier3 wrote:

According to the NY Times, Khloe continued to tape Lamar's calls to her and use them, OUT OF CONTEXT, as storylines for their show this year. He begged her to stop and she refused. The last time his call was on the show was last Sunday - which he watched from the ranch. It upset him.

Plus twice recently Khloe called him and asked to meet him...last time was at their gym. When Lamar showed up for the "meeting" - Khloe and the family's cameras were there - and she pretended that he was stalking her! For the show.

Sick.

They were taping ...Momma Dearest is in control of editing and production.  Maybe the blame needs to go there.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

@terrier3 wrote:

According to the NY Times, Khloe continued to tape Lamar's calls to her and use them, OUT OF CONTEXT, as storylines for their show this year. He begged her to stop and she refused. The last time his call was on the show was last Sunday - which he watched from the ranch. It upset him.

Plus twice recently Khloe called him and asked to meet him...last time was at their gym. When Lamar showed up for the "meeting" - Khloe and the family's cameras were there - and she pretended that he was stalking her! For the show.

Sick.

He needs to get far away from that family;  Nothing good can come of anyone associated with them especially the men....West won't be with Kim long....it will depend whose ego is larger....sick bunch...

Valued Contributor

There seems to be alot of conflicting reports on his condition, what physical damage there is etc. LO must be a decent kind human being because there have been alot of former teammates and coaches of his taking the time and energy to go to his hospital room to show they care about him and try to aid in his recovery. I think he was at a very low point to put himself in the place he was, meaning a brothel and drugs.  I wish him the best, recovery from this and courage to change his life.  It is upsetting to think the K family is using his misfortune to gain publicity. Time will tell if Khloe's public shows of love and caring are genuine or for gaining attention.

Honored Contributor

I do recall that Khloe made every effort to keep what Lamar was going through OUT of the public eye, for probably as long as she could, until outside sources started getting information when he was out and about.

(FWIW)  

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@terrier3 wrote:

Sick.

They were taping ...Momma Dearest is in control of editing and production.  Maybe the blame needs to go there.

Khloe is the person who called him and set him up in an "ambush." Twice.

For money.

Who cares if it was her mother's idea? She went along gladly and cashed her paycheck.

Honored Contributor

@Greenhouse wrote:

@terrier3 wrote:

Sick.

He needs to get far away from that family;  Nothing good can come of anyone associated with them especially the men....West won't be with Kim long....it will depend whose ego is larger....sick bunch...

@Stray  Frankly, given all the credentials you posted about yourself on one of the Lamar threads, degree in psychology, being a counselor, something in law...I'm a little surprised you would make this assessment  - never having dealt with any of them - and use this  terminology.  

Trusted Contributor

The bottom line is ...Lamar needs to helps himself.  I believe half of what the media is saying about his condition and the K-family.

Khloe always seemed to have Lamar's best interest even when he was MIA.  I want to believe she will not make a media circus out of this. So Far... they have said nothing.  I hope it stays that way.

The Brothel owner on the other hand... hopefully will get sued for having such a big mouth and divulging such personal information such as the receipts and drug usage.

Respected Contributor

@Bestdressed wrote:

The bottom line is ...Lamar needs to helps himself.  I believe half of what the media is saying about his condition and the K-family.

Khloe always seemed to have Lamar's best interest even when he was MIA.  I want to believe she will not make a media circus out of this. So Far... they have said nothing.  I hope it stays that way.

The Brothel owner on the other hand... hopefully will get sued for having such a big mouth and divulging such personal information such as the receipts and drug usage.

This must be a very embarrassing situation for all concerned and while the families put on a strong front, I'm sure it's quite different behind closed doors.  The kids especially will have to live with this memory forever...the day they went to the hospital because their beloved daddy collapsed at a famous brothel for the world to see.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Lamar Odom Out of Coma?

[ Edited ]

I do do not see Khloe staying with him if he has brain damage, or paralysis. Their relationship is shallow at best.  Their whirlwind one month courtship leading to marriage and troubled 4 years of  cheating and drug use on Lamar's side of things shows how weak the bonds of matrimony were.  

Honored Contributor

@Bestdressed wrote:

Khloe hasn't said anything om social media - but her sisters have been having a field day making money off this sad situation.

Kim even said that Lamar smiled for her. Just last Sunday, she was on TV saying that her mother and sister should cut Lamar out of their lives entirely...and NOW she thinks that he's smiling JUST FOR HER???

How egotistical and deluded.