Frequent Contributor

Re: Lady Gaga Is No Longer Engaged to Be Married . . .

Bradly and Gaga were acting.  They are not in a relationship together and have stated that.  I am surprised though that Gaga broke off her engagement...fake news for the ratings of the Oscars? Supposedly he'll be there. 

Honored Contributor

LOL...Of course they were acting but when off set and at events...Gaga looks at him...like I have never seen her look at anyone. Sheer specualation on my part...I remember when Trisha Yearwood had that same look when she gazed at Garth Brookes and I told my husband...uh...oh...Garth's wife better look out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

That's sad.  Everyone wants love.Heart

@ECBG  Perhaps.  However not everyone wants to be married.  

Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@croemer wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

She is GAGA for Bradley😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

@SeaMaiden LOL I was just saying that to my husband...she looks quite infatuated with Bradly.

If that is true I do feel for her since that model/girlfriend of Bradley's would be hard to compete with.  Not to mention their daughter will be only a year old next month. 

@beckyb1012   Her name is  Irina Shayk.

Respected Contributor

She is talented but very strange kid.....

Honored Contributor

@vacationday wrote:

Bradly and Gaga were acting.  They are not in a relationship together and have stated that.  I am surprised though that Gaga broke off her engagement...fake news for the ratings of the Oscars? Supposedly he'll be there. 

Maybe GaGa needs this to boost the ratings because hardly anyone is watching these shows any more and for good reason imo.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think any man could keep up with her. Performing, travelling, sleeping odd hours, and the strange life of being a celebrity. She's super talented and a sweet New York female - my hometown.