Trusted Contributor

@SharkE  ...... Agree. I know I will probably hear about this in the negative BUT .....  at the same time the various threads about Jill Bauer can be viewed the same. I do not understand anyone's fascination with a QVC host especially after they have left QVC's employment. All host are there to do the job they are paid to do. Once they leave they are no longer relevant to QVC but different individuals still are fascinated by them and follow them and feel the need to post a thread about them. This individual does post frequently about LR but JB and her appearances on TV are posted frequently also.

Honored Contributor

I don't care about any of the hosts. Half I can't watch. Sure not gonna fantasize about them.  Eerie......... I'm married and got my own problems, changing insurance right now anybody want to know about that? LOL

I need a hair cut , too.

Respected Contributor

It's been over 5 years.  Its time to...

Related image

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Trusted Contributor

@SharkE  ...... Nope. Went through that last month on the insurance. And I leave my fantasizing to the men described in my Highlander books in their kilts! 

Honored Contributor

LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Unless she owns part of QVC I don't see how she is relevant to QVC.

Just an obsession and will probably get poofed as all these types of threads do.  Scary in this day and age.

It borders on stalking.

I have this image of JBro hiding in the bushes with binoculars watching Lisa's every move, salivating, and giggling with glee.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

poor woman sure does attract 'em

Valued Contributor

@SharkE , Lisa is still as thin as she used to be if you look at her Facebook posts.  I think it's the angle of her stance in the photo and how close she is to the camera.

Honored Contributor

I got a big ol' Vera Bradley bag that I hold like that in pics

We women think of eveything

Esteemed Contributor

A very nice photo of three beautiful ladies, and Lisa is as pretty as ever! I love, love, love her handbag, and want one in every color.😊 I am a huge fan of Renee's also.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖