Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

There's a lot of meowing going on here today. 😏

that should not be a surprise @QVCkitty1 . Smiley Wink

And yet, I always am a little.

No harm meant.  I like all three ladies.  Just having a little fun.  My DD and her friends do the same thing...just never been my style. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

This is so adorable that Renee Goldstein, Dr Deneesee and LR just all got together to do lunch. It's truly what u see more often ladies that socialize in elite settings and get together to lunch. Ladies that lunch.

It is nice that they were able to meet up and have lunch.  They are friends spending time with each other while breaking bread.  It is a social thing.  How does this become an elist thing?  We have no idea where they having lunch.  They could be Penn's Table in downtown West Chester or Nudy's in Chadd's Ford.  @JONNYSBRO 

Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Jasoninboston just posted in Q Talk!

@proudlyfromNJ hmmmm that's nice and right on Q, get it, LOL .....

That one disappeared already. (“Duplicate”).

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Trusted Contributor

Re: Ladies that lunch

[ Edited ]

@qbetzforreal @sunshine45 @proudlyfromNJ  

Thanks!  I thought maybe she was there with them for lunch or ran into them there and took the picture.  Thanks for letting me know where it was posted

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Honored Contributor

It's ladies who lunch. Not that. And that setting looks a lot like the interior of my local Cheddars. Mee-YOW!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

I like to lunch too!  Who knew it was in vogue.

Super Contributor

@JONNYSBRO  and look at all the plastic surgery or procedures that were done on the ladies- just another ploy of Lisa's to highlight her upcoming products and again a horrible bag she is showing- when you are with friends the idea is not who can impress the most so I doubt that is going on here

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i have to say, i love to lunch with my friends when i get the chance. there is something so decadent about a nice lunch and cocktails in the middle of the day!

pretty pic!

lisa renee dr denese.jpg

What an ugly purse she's carrying.

A box with bamboo handles.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

This is so adorable that Renee Goldstein, Dr Deneesee and LR just all got together to do lunch. It's truly what u see more often ladies that socialize in elite settings and get together to lunch. Ladies that lunch.

If you are suggesting that lunching with friends is a new trend, then you are decades late to the party. It’s been going on since women have had friends and a restaurant is open. I give you credit—you can tweak even the most mundane events into trailblazing adventures starring your fav diva.

Trusted Contributor

It always cracks me up seeing how many of the people selling their magic potions have had so much other "help" with their face/skin.  If the magical potions really work so well why the need for surgeries, injections, etc.  

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.