Trusted Contributor

This is so adorable that Renee Goldstein, Dr Deneesee and LR just all got together to do lunch. It's truly what u see more often ladies that socialize in elite settings and get together to lunch. Ladies that lunch.
Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO 

Would you post the picture please?

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

This is so adorable that Renee Goldstein, Dr Deneesee and LR just all got together to do lunch. It's truly what u see more often ladies that socialize in elite settings and get together to lunch. Ladies that lunch.

It’s Renee Greenstein and Dr. Denese.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Ladies that lunch

[ Edited ]

You will always be a lady who lunches with Lisa to me JONNYSBRO.

Honored Contributor

i have to say, i love to lunch with my friends when i get the chance. there is something so decadent about a nice lunch and cocktails in the middle of the day!

pretty pic!

lisa renee dr denese.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Oh darn.  Missed them again.  I'm the heifer that hides at home. No glam here. Smiley Wink

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Trusted Contributor

Let me guess ... that bag is for sale. 

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i have to say, i love to lunch with my friends when i get the chance. there is something so decadent about a nice lunch and cocktails in the middle of the day!

pretty pic!

lisa renee dr denese.jpg

Me too @sunshine45 !!!

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Sure thing, absolutely precious (Man Tongue)  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

There's a lot of meowing going on here today. 😏

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan