Contributor
In the past, hosts gave many details on products, not just colors and quantity left. They had rulers to measure, actually opened purses or wallets to show details. Now they offer no details. Bring back thorough presentations! I bet your returns are plentiful with your lack of specifications.
Respected Contributor

@Bernie   ahh, yes, the ruler. i remember it well.  back in the day, when i was purchasing lots of jewelry, i took a 3 x 5 index card, and measured out about 3' in each direction( made a cross)with .25 inch increments, and put a circle in the middle of it.  that was a "at a glance" and  i can visually see how big the 2inch pendant is etc.  those were the days.

Honored Contributor

@Bernie wrote:
In the past, hosts gave many details on products, not just colors and quantity left. They had rulers to measure, actually opened purses or wallets to show details. Now they offer no details. Bring back thorough presentations! I bet your returns are plentiful with your lack of specifications.

@Bernie   ITA. This is not only on air, but online it's dificult to judge the look of a clothing item when only shown on one body type. 

Honored Contributor

I so agree!  The more details the better.  It would benefit us and benefit them, as well. 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

@kittyloo I've noticed HD (high def) makes jewelry appear larger than actual.

(like stone settings)   It can fool the eye.