Esteemed Contributor

Re: Labor Day - Which are you?

I'm whatever the temperature is, and right now we're close to 90 degrees in the afternoon. I don't decorate my home for the seasons, except for a few Christmas items, so life is easy for me! I'll wear my flip flops until my toes get cold! LOL!

Honored Contributor

I am trying to hang on the summer except for the yellow sunflowers I bought at Costco yesterday and arranged in a dark red ceramic vase in my living room.  

Honored Contributor

I prefer Fall, but I would never wish Summer away. I don't do well in the hot humid weather, I never enjoyed the beach even as a young person. I do like to sit on my screened in porch in the woods with my husband and listen to sounds of the wildlife though. I like the lightness and colorful clothes of summer and of course my flip flops.

I won't decorate for Fall until Sept. 23, I won't even buy Mums till then and they are every where now. Looking forward to wearing my new BFD items and Miss Mooze boots.

Honored Contributor

Summer all the way.  I even wear shorts in the house all winter.  I only switch to boots and long jeans when I absolutely have to and the temps stay at below 50.  It's silly to start wearing fall clothes when the temps are still high.  I love my shorts and sandals and t back tops too much!

Esteemed Contributor

Summer forever if I could.  I just HATE Chicagoland winters. 

I love my home so I'll probably never move.

Honored Contributor

On Saturday, Sunday and Monday it will be at least 100 degrees here.  I had the guy here today to fix my sluggish air conditioning ....  I'm planning a movie marathon.  What else can you do in 100 degree heat?

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Whatever the weather dictates.

i agree @AuntG  it all depends on the weather.

earlier this week we had a slight fall feel in the air.

today, the heat and humidity started creeping back.

i have no doubt that mother nature was just teasing us in the baltimore area.

as long as it is warm, i will be in summer clothing and sandals.

once the weather really breaks, i will be looking foward to autumn and winter! my favorite times of the year.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC at the request of the OP.

Esteemed Contributor

More into Summer since Im older. I used to like all the other seasons better but not anymore. lol

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Trusted Contributor

I enjoy each season until the calendar tells me to move on to the next one!! I hate to rush things!!