Honored Contributor

LUNCHTIME SPECIALS (Reminder)

[ Edited ]

Just a reminder (if you need a reminder) to check out Lunchtime Specials.

I usually forget.

Prices have been very good lately.

(Maybe even before, but I've missed checking in.)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Re: LUNCHTIME SPECIALS (Reminder)

P.S.

11 am  to 4 pm daily.  ET

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I do wish, though ,they'd do a better job of mitigating shipping for the supposed 'specials'. Often, they don't addess high shipping charges which can help negate the feeling of truly getting a deal.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I've been tempted by a few things the past few weeks, but haven't ordered because they don't have my size.

Honored Contributor

LTS are the first thing I check.  I don't even look at the opening page.  Then I check what's recently been on air and then to the forums--works for me!!

Esteemed Contributor

I usually check daily to see if it's something I have seen before and would have liked to buy but put off due to the price.  I bought a nice candle holder (the pomegranite one) by Harry Slatkin, it was an awesome deal.  Funny how some things are just marked down a bit and others are a real bargain.  I also feel the shipping on these items should be free!

It's just the luck of the draw I guess.

Honored Contributor

just a FYI.....you can actually access LTS prior to the opening time, sometimes often just after midnight.

type in  "lunchtime special" in the qvc search bar.

i picked up six items last week and yes, some of the prices have been even better than usual.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

They are always listed in the app at 10 am, an hour earlier than the site.