Contributor

Has anyone seen the Lug bags at a department store? I have the puddle jumper from QVC but would really like to see the colors in person so to speak! Smiley Happy

Thanks

Super Contributor

I haven't seen them in stores but I just purchased a back pack from ebags - on sale and free shipping.  Came to $59.99.  I'm very happy with it.

Honored Contributor
Super Contributor

I haven't seen them in stores but I just purchased a back pack from ebags - on sale with free shipping.  It came to $59.99.  I'm very happy with it.

Respected Contributor

I saw at Marshalls. 

Their website has very good prices - some styles and colors are often 50% off.

Honored Contributor

LOL ... my apologies.  When I saw this (LUG) my first thought was ... That is how I feel today.  Then I saw it was about bags.  Great ... now I'll need to check them out. Smiley Happy  Have a feeling you are going to cost me money. Smiley Wink

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

My daughter and I love Lug bags!

I have four now, two from QVC and two from Zulily.  My daughter loves the latest from the Q, it is large enough to carry her iPad to work and has a padded area just for tablets. 

It also has an outer zipper pouch that is RFID protected, and a large zipper section in the back that's insulated it you want to carry your lunch or snacks there.  Also side pockets for a water bottle.

Great looking also!  We got the dark teal.

Respected Contributor

@Preds wrote:

LOL ... my apologies.  When I saw this (LUG) my first thought was ... That is how I feel today.  Then I saw it was about bags.  Great ... now I'll need to check them out. Smiley Happy  Have a feeling you are going to cost me money. Smiley Wink

Aww, Preds, hope you feel better.

Lug bags are great.  Ocean is my favorite color.  I bought my girls the makeup bags and an overnight bag each for Christmas.  Heart

Then I had to buy one for me.  Funny how that works.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@bri20 wrote:

@Preds wrote:

Aww, Preds, hope you feel better.

Lug bags are great.  Ocean is my favorite color.  I bought my girls the makeup bags and an overnight bag each for Christmas.  Heart

Then I had to buy one for me.  Funny how that works.  LOL

That's what I'm afraid of.  I can't buy one for me without getting one for DD! 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

The one we got recently is sold out for now, but this video will show you the features of that particular bag.  It got five stars, so I'm sure the Q will get it back.

All of the regular Lug handbags sold out that day but they have a few crossbodies left.

Check this out to see what makes Lug different:

http://www.qvc.com/Lug-NorthSouth-Shopper-with-RFID---Ace.product.F12256.html?upsh=1&sc=F12256-CSWB